INFORMATION FOR VISITORS IN RELATION TO COVID-19
Cartagena Puerto de Culturas is preparing to receive visitors by putting in place hygiene and safety measures to help safeguard the public’s health. Therefore, in compliance with the regulations and recommendations issued by the relevant authorities, Cartagena Puerto de Culturas has implemeted the following conditions for visitors to any of its attractions:
- As a precaution, stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus or if you have any of these symptoms: feeling unwell in general, fever, dry cough or difficulty breathing.
- Facemasks must be worn while visiting any of our attractions.
- Visitors must follow instructions from Cartagena Puerto de Culturas staff, who will at all times ensure the maximum capacity of each area is not exceeded.
- All visitors must disinfect their hands when entering any of the attractions managed by Cartagena Puerto de Culturas, with the use of hand-sanitising gel.
- During the visit, social distancing of 2 metres must be respected at all times. Family groups are excluded from this measure.
- Attention must be paid to signage for access and authorised areas.
- Tickets should be purchased online through the Cartagena Puerto de Culturas website or if purchased in person, payment by card is recommended.