Audioguide tour. Museum of the Roman Theatre and Molinete Roman Forum Museum
With the help of an audio guide, explore the center and history of Cartagena at your own pace, visiting the two main archaeological sites of the city, the Roman Theatre Museum and the Molinete Roman Forum Museum, as well as enjoy the beautiful examples of modernism or the military past.
- Route: Roman Theatre Museum, Calle del Aire, Plaza San Francisco, Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Calle Mayor, Naval Museum, port, Plaza del Ayuntamiento and Roman Theatre Museum.
- Start and end of the route: Roman Theatre Museum.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Audioguide route: 15 euros (includes tickets to the Theatre Museum and the Molinete Roman Forum Museum). In the online purchase you must click on the "Museums and tourist transports" option.
- Individual audio guides: from 2.5 to 1.5 euros (online purchase not allowed).
Where does it take place?