Audioguide tour. Museum of the Roman Theatre and Molinete Roman Forum Museum
With the help of an audio guide, explore the centre and history of Cartagena at your own pace, visiting the two main archaeological sites of the city, the Museum of the Roman Theatre and the Molinete Roman Forum Museum, as well as enjoying the beautiful examples of modernism or the military past.
- Route: Roman Theatre Museum, Calle del Aire, Plaza San Francisco, Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Calle Mayor, Naval Museum, port and Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Audioguide route: 15 euros (includes tickets to the Theatre Museum and the Molinete Roman Forum Museum).
- Individual audio guides: from 2.5 to 1.5 euros (online purchase not allowed).