Audioguide tour. Museum of the Roman Theatre and Molinete Roman Forum Museum
With the help of an audio guide, explore the center and history of Cartagena at your own pace, visiting the two main archaeological sites of the city, the Museum of the Roman Theater and the Museum of the Roman Forum Molinete, as well as enjoy the beautiful examples of modernism or the military past.
- Route: Museum of the Roman Theater, Calle del Aire, Plaza San Francisco, Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Calle Mayor, Naval Museum, port and Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- Start of the route: Museum of the Roman Theatre.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Audioguide route: 15 euros (includes tickets to the Theatre Museum and the Molinete Roman Forum Museum).
- Individual audio guides: from 2.5 to 1.5 euros (online purchase not allowed).