'THE ROMAN FORUM MUSEUM WITH VIRTUAL REALITY'. Guided tour with virtual reality
A new experience where augmented reality using tablets makes it easier for us to understand the buildings around the Roman Forum: the Baths, Temples and Banquet Buildings of a sacred nature.
- Place: Molinete Roman Forum Museum.
- Date: Thursday in August at 6:00 p.m.
- Duration: approximately 1 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Single rate: 8 euros
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club: 5 euros
Where does it take place?