'Escipión versus Aníbal'. Actividad familiar.
The children will learn about the most relevant events of the Second Punic War and its protagonists, Hannibal and Scipio. They will end up in the theater as part of a troop or a legion, equipped with set clothing.
- Dates: Saturdays in September.
- Time: 11:00.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: families with children.
- Capacity: 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Tarifa general: 4 euros.
- Club Cartagena Puerto de Culturas: 2€.
Where does it take place?