CARTAGINESES Y ROMANOS. Ruta guiada
A route to understand the epic history between Carthaginians and Romans where Cartagena was the decisive scene of the conflict between the two most powerful peoples in the Mediterranean.
- Route: Punic Wall, Fortune House and Roman Theater Museum.
- Dates: Sundays in September (except 5/9)
- Time: 11:30. Departure from the Punic Wall.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Capacity: 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Tarifa general: 13 euros.
- Tarifa reducida: 10 euros.
- Club Cartagena Puerto de Culturas: 6'50 euros.