'TESOROS DE ROMA'. Guided tour
In the Museum of the Roman Theater you will see the magnificent ornamental program until you reach its imposing grandstand, to continue towards the Museum of the Roman Forum that houses the archaeological treasures, such as paintings and sculptures, from the Baths and Temples of a great city of the empire.
- Dates: Tuesdays and Saturdays in July and Tuesdays in August.
- Route: Museum of the Roman Theatre and Molinete Roman Forum Museum.
- Time: 11:00. Departure from the Museum of the Roman Theatre.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Capacity: 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- General rate: 13 euros.
- Reduced rate: 10 euros.
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club Rate: 6.50 euros.