'The theatre under the moonlight '. Guided visit
The majestic Roman Theater opens its doors for a very special visit in a relaxed and exclusive atmosphere. You will contemplate the archaeological jewel of the theater, the beauty of its capitals and sculptures, the play of light and shadow, all under the moonlight.
- Dates: September (11 and 25).
- Time: 21:00.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Recipient: all audiences.
- Capacity: 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Tarifa general: 10 euros.
- Club Cartagena Puerto de Culturas: 5 euros.
Where does it take place?