'Asclepios, 2000 años de una colina'. Ruta guiada
A trip to the past whose heritage has survived to this day. You will visit the Castillo de la Concepción, the highest point in the city overlooking the bay, to continue on a downward journey towards the Church of Santa María, the main identifying elements of the medieval city. The itinerary continues through the Museum of the Roman Theater, which is a journey back in time through its exhibition rooms and culminates with the imposing grandstand of the old theater, an icon of the city.
- Route: Panoramic Elevator, Castle of the Conception and Museum of the Roman Theater.
- Date: Sundays in July, August and September (5).
- Time: 11:00 hours. Departure from the Panoramic Elevator.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: for all audiences.
- Capacity: maximum 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Individual rate: 13 euros.
- Reduced rate: 10 euros.
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club Rate: 6.50 euros.