Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club
30 CENTURIES OF CREDIT, 100% INTEREST
The Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club offers two types of cards, Club Familia and Club Amigo. These cards allow you to take part in the history and culture of Cartagena, in addition to offering many advantages:
- The person or family unit (parents/guardians and children under the age of 18 years) who possess a card may visit the museums of Cartagena Puerto de Culturas as many times as they wish during one year.
- A reduced rate is offered on the tourist buses.
- Also, a reduced rate can be obtained for those accompanying the holder.
- Discounts in the Gift Shops of Cartagena Puerto de Culturas (for certain articles).
- 50% discount on the seasonal activities (except for some indicated events).
- In addition, an invitation is made to the events of Cartagena Puerto de Culturas which will be sent to you throughout the year.
To acquire Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club membership, go to the following museums: Punic wall, Roman Forum District, Roman Theatre Museum and Civil War Shelters Museum. In these museums, one must complete an application form for the card; for the Family Club, a copy of the family record book, or another document on which the family's details appear, must be attached.
For more information: phone (+34) 968 500 093 or email@example.com.