By learning about the consequences of war, we aim to teach students to value and work towards world peace through artistic activities like drawing.
- What is included:
- Guided visit.
- Fun activities.
- Download teaching materials.
- Target: Elementary and High School.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Option 1: Civil War Shelters Museum.
- Option 2: Civil War Shelters Museum, Panoramic Lift, Conception Castle and Tourist Boat.
- Option 1: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Option 2: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Capacity: Max 30 people.
3,5 euros (sólo Museo-Refugio de la Guerra Civil)
10 euros (Museo-Refugio de la Guerra Civil + Visitas complementarias)
Where does it take place?