'Pirates and princesses at Christmas Fort'. Children's Musical dramatized
A musical for the whole family that among pirates, princesses and sea gods will lead us to enlist in a maritime adventure. Following the treasure map, the little ones will have to rescue the captive princess from the Christmas Tower. The experience ends with a boat trip through the bay of Cartagena.
- Dates: Saturdays in September (11, 18 and 25)
- Time: 12:00 (boarding the Tourist Boat 15 minutes before). Departure from the Royal Scale of the port.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours.
- Recipients: children audience.
- Capacity: 40 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Tarifa general: 14 euros.
- Tarifa Club Cartagena Puerto de Culturas: 7 euros.