From Qart Hadast to Carthago Nova
A perfect workshop to review the history of ancient Cartagena from the founding by the Carthaginians to the splendor of the Roman period. In collaboration with the CPR of Cartagena.
- What is included:
- Guided visit.
- Fun activities.
- Download teaching materials.
- Target: High School.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Option 1: Roman Theatre Museum.
- Option 2: Roman Theatre Museum and Roman Forum District.
- Option 3: Roman Theatre Museum and Punic Wall.
- Option 4: Roman Theatre Museum, Roman Forum District and Punic Wall.
- Option 1: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Option 2 & 3: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Option 4: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Capacity: Max 30 people.
- Option 1: 4 euros.
- Option 2 and 3: 7 euros.
- Option 4: 10 euros.