Learn about the evolution of the fortresses of Cartagena and what weapons were used by the armies that defended the city throughout its history. Carried out in collaboration with the CPR of Cartagena.
- What is included:
- Guided visit.
- Fun activities.
- Download teaching materials.
- Target: Elementary School and High School.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Option 1: Punic Wall or Concepción Castle.
- Option 2: Tourist Boat and Christmas Fort.
- Option 3: Punic Wall, Concepción Castle, Tourist Boat and Christmas Fort.
- Option 1: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Option 2: 2 horas and 45 minutes.
- Option 3: 4 horas and 30 minutes.
- Capacity: Max. 30 people.
- Option 1: 3'50 euros.
- Option 2: 7 euros.
- Option 3: 12 euros.
Where does it take place?