Rules and Recommendations
In order to maintain an environment suitable for the visit and ensure the conservation of the archaeological sites and monuments, visitors are requested to behave in a responsible manner, avoiding so far as is possible the disturbance of the rest of the public, and comply with the following rules for the visit:
- It is not permitted to touch original and fragile materials.
- Eating and/or drinking is not permitted outside the areas set aside for such purposes.
- Bringing alcoholic beverages as well as their consumption is not allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- It is not allowed to carry backpacks, bags or similar that are larger than 40 cm.
- Animals are not allowed in the centres with the exception of guide dogs.
- You may not enter any of the centres wearing a bathing suit or without shirt or shoes.
- Photographs for personal use only may be taken but without flash and without a tripod. The taking of photographs, recordings or reports for editorial use, advertising, or other commercial use, requires prior authorization from the management.
- Prepare your visit. See all our offers and activity programming recommended in the web as far in advance as possible.
- Keep your ticket at the time during your visit.
- Use the resources and facilities that Cartagena Puerto de Culturas puts at your disposal for you to make the most of your visit.
- Speak quietly.
- Be careful not to use your cell phone and put it in silent mode during the visit.
Information for visitors in relation to COVID-19 click here.