Under the 2018 Action Plan six lines of priority action are collected:
- Conservation and maintenance.
- cultural and educational outreach.
- Promotion and marketing.
- Cartagena Port of Cultures online and new technologies.
- comprehensive restoration project and enhancement of the Pinwheel Archaeological Park. Quarter of the Roman Forum.
- Cartagena Convention Bureau.
Economic dataThe annual budget includes the estimate of revenue and expenses to undertake the running costs of Cartagena Port of Cultures.
In 2018, the self - financing reaches 88% of its spending through its own revenues from ticket sales, shop and rental spaces, facing personnel costs and current expenditure, including supplies: light, water, telephones, rent, cultural and educational promotion and maintenance.
The remaining costs of Cartagena Port of Cultures are covered with the annual grant provided by the Hon. City of Cartagena .
For the tourist activity Roman Theater MuseumIt has underwritten one collaboration agreement annual renewal of the Roman Theater Foundation, which includes public service, shop, reception and guides and tourism promotion of monuments. All this is also covered with own revenues.
|Cartagena Puerto de Culturas||Visitantes|