Over these years Cartagena Puerto de Culturas has received various awards and mentions in the Tourist and Cultural sector:
- Cartagena Business Chamber of Commerce Prize in 2004.
- Regional Prize of Architecture of Murcia to The CI of the Punic Wall in 2004.
- First Prize Murcia Architectural Region of Murcia Panoromic Lift in 2005.
- Laurel Prize Murcia Press Association in 2006.
- Silver Medal Spanish Association Friends of Castles in 2008.
- Europa Nostra Grand Prize at the Museo del Teatro Romano in 2010.
- Santa Marta Award for the tourist image granted by Hostecar in 2010.
- Festero Honoris Causa Award of Carthaginians and Romans in 2011.
- National Conservation and Restoration Award for the Barrio del Foro Romano, Molinete granted by the Ministry of Culture in 2012.
- Palomas del Turismo Award to the Roman Theatre Museum in 2012.
- Finalist European Destinations of Excellence Award (EDEN) VI Edition "Sustainable Tourism" awarded by the European Union in 2013.
- Prize for the dissemination of culture and historical heritage of the Region. The FNM prize- REPSOL. 2015.
- Silver Microphone to Cartagena Puerto de Culturas given by the Radio and Television Association of the Region of Murcia (ARTV) in 2016.
- Cruise Excellence Award to Cartagena Puerto de Culturas. 2018.
- Quality Award in the Building of the Region for its "Tourist use" to the Punic Wall. 2019.