Cartagena Puerto de Culturas offers a number of services to improve the experience of the public in our museums and tourist transport:
- Individualized attention and information for your visit.
- Brochures with your entry to each museum and tourist transport in Spanish, English, French and German.
- Guided tours service, after prior consultation.
- Booking service for groups of 20 or more people.
- Workshops designed for school groups.
- Seasonal activities programmes for all audiences.
- Audio guides available at the Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Roman Theatre Museum, Civil War Museum, Fortuna House and Concepción Castle.
- Gift Shops at the Punic Wall, Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Roman Theatre Museum, Christmas Fort, Concepción Castle and Civil War Museum.
- Cafeteria in the Museum of the Roman Theatre and vending machines for snacks and drinks in the Molinete Roman Forum Museum, Conception Castle, Christmas Fort, Civil War Museum and Tourist Boat.