Cartagena Puerto de Culturas offers a number of services to improve the experience of the public in our museums and tourist transport:
- Individualized attention and information for your visit.
- Brochures with your entry to each museum and tourist transport in Spanish, English, French and German.
- Guided tours service, after prior consultation.
- Booking service for groups of 20 or more people.
- Workshops designed for school groups.
- Seasonal activities programmes for all audiences.
- Audio guides available at the Roman Forum District, Roman Theatre Museum, Civil War Museum, Fortuna House and Concepción Castle.
- Gift Shops at the Punic Wall, Roman Forum District, Roman Theatre Museum, Christmas Fort, Concepción Castle and Civil War Museum.
- Cafeteria in the Museum of the Roman Theatre and vending machines for snacks and drinks in the Conception Castle, Christmas Fort, Civil War Museum and Tourist Boat.