Tourism for all
Tourism for all is one of the primary objectives of the Cartagena Puerto de Culturas. We are working to ensure access for the largest number of visitors. At present, our museums and tourist transport offer their visitors with special needs the following facilities:
- All the architectural barriers have been eliminated through ramps, lifts and stair lifts in order to allow for the best possible views.
- Special toilets.
- Free use of wheel chairs in the Museum of the Roman Theatre.
- Museum resources adapted for persons with hearing or visual impairment.
- Reduced rate to those with disabilities, presenting official proof at the box office.
- Guide dog access allowed with the corresponding accreditation.