The Cartagena City Council is committed to making its web portals accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the Cartagena Puerto de Culturas website .
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The following content is not accessible due to the following:
- Disproportionate load: not applicable
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there may be occasional editing errors on any web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (entry date in force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7)
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: there may be office files in PDF or other formats published before December 14, 2018 that do not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements. Although it has been ensured that most of them do comply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This declaration is made using an evaluation through the service provided by the Accessibility Community belonging to the Electronic Administration Portal of the Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Function General Secretariat of Digital Administration.
Last revision of the declaration: January 24, 2019 .
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Transmit other difficulties of access to content
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following contact form .
The claim procedure set forth in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 , of September 7, will enter into force on September 20, 2020.
Periodic partial reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements that are currently those of A, AA of the WCAG standard. 2.0, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 112/2018, of September 7.
Additionally, this website is reviewed by the Electronic Administration Observatory (OBSAE).
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of CSS 3.0 for information presentation (cascading style sheets)
- Use of alternative text in images
- Links provide details of the hyperlink's function or destination
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
- Recommended Minimum Web Resolution of 1280x1024
This website complies with the requirements of the UNE 139803: 2012 Norm considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018 .
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher browsers and the latest current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is displayed optimally on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest current versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.